What’s better than fireworks, BBQs and trips to the beach? Add XFINITY into the mix, and there’s your answer! As the July 4th holiday officially kicks off the summer season, we want you to enjoy all that our products and services have to offer – whether you’re by the TV or poolside with the kids. The living room has no boundaries when you have XFINITY, so here are some tips to help you soak up the summer in style.
- The beginning of summer means the end of school, but it shouldn’t be the end of your parental reign. Call the shots and keep dinner time sacred with new parental controls found in XFINITY xFi. You can pause WiFi access, manage your devices, and monitor usage. It can’t force your kids to talk to you, but it may improve your odds!
- With Internet Essentials, we’re making sure that every household – regardless of income level – can stay connected to what matters this summer, and every season of the year.
- Download your favorite shows and movies with the XFINITY Stream app, and take them with you. Whether you’re embarking on a road trip or boarding a flight, you can view downloaded content offline when you don’t have access to WiFi. And you can stream live TV and XFINITY On Demand when you do.
- Keep an eye on the home base through XFINITY Home, and make it look like you never left. XFINITY Home customers can now easily manage and control the Philips Hue connected lighting system through the XFINITY Home mobile app.
- Take advantage of our newest product, XFINITY Mobile, and use those monthly savings to help fund your summer getaway! It’s a new kind of network that combines America’s largest, most reliable 4G LTE with our existing WiFi hotspots to save you money.
- Whether you’re hitting the road with your XFINITY Stream app or trying to beat the heat back at home on the couch, there’s plenty of great TV to binge-watch this summer. Catch up on old episodes and full seasons of favorites like Shameless or Power, or check out new seasons of shows like Game of Thrones, Playing House, and Orphan Black. You can also kick back with a movie: Independence Day, Jaws and Wet Hot American Summer are all available On Demand. Just add popcorn!
- It’s summer blockbuster season, and Universal has some eye-popping entertainment in store for moviegoers. The Mummy is in theaters now, and Despicable Me 3 comes out on June 30. Say “assemble the Minions” into your X1 voice remote for a special surprise along with bonus and behind-the-scenes content.
- Want to enjoy all of our products under one roof without paying for the air conditioning? Visit one of our newly renovated XFINITY Stores to see state-of-the-art demos and all of the latest technology. Use your MyAccount app to find the store nearest you.