At Comcast, we’re thankful for our customers.
And, because of that, we worked hard this year to bring them great value every day. We’ll continue to invest in technology to drive innovation and products to provide the choice, speed and control our customers tell us they want, including:
- Talk to the X1 Voice Remote to navigate content
- Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, Sling TV and more apps are available on X1
- Xfinity Stream App that enables viewers to watch live TV using a tablet or smartphone or download DVR recordings to watch anywhere
- We offer the first talking TV guide for those with visual disabilities
- For high-speed Internet customers, we delivered our 17th speed increase in 17 years
- Speed upgrades allowed us to offer the fastest Internet speeds to the most homes in the country, including ultra-fast Xfinity Gigabit Internet and Comcast Business Gigabit
- 19 million Xfinity WiFi hotspots available nationwide
- Control of home WiFi from anywhere, on any device, with Xfinity xFi and ability to extend WiFi in the home with xFi Pods
- Xfinity Mobile customers can now benefit from BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- WiFi calling in areas without cell reception for both Apple and Android devices
- Integrated Xfinity Home with the TV, making it as easy as using voice commands like “Xfinity Home cameras” to see who’s at the front door (and much more) via the X1 Voice Remote
- Xfinity My Account App provides customers an easy, convenient way to manage their account anywhere, anytime—including accessing WiFi name and password, view and pay a bill, find out tech’s arrival time, troubleshoot or refresh equipment and so much more.
We are committed to delivering the entertainment and services our customers rely on every day, and empowering them to enjoy everything Xfinity has to offer in the most convenient, rewarding ways.